This amazing training the trainer workshop will support you in becoming a competent trainer, specifically around delivering antenatal and postnatal workshops to women and pregnant people.
You might already have your certification as a doula or Breastfeeding peer supporter or perhaps you are teaching/facilitating a group currently but things have become stagnant.
You can be preparing to teach anything at all to expand your business, and this certificated workshop will give you the skills and confidence to create your own classes to meet the needs of your community or build your confidence and teaching style.
The training is structured to give you skills and confidence in:
- Understanding your role as a teacher/facilitator
- Using teaching resources confidently
- Creating your own resources for use
- Understating aims and objectives to use when writing/creating your session plan or scheme of work
- Understating the variance in learning styles and how you factor this into your planning
- The importance of inclusive language.
- Taking your knowledge and applying this to the structure of your sessions.
- Communicating with your audience/delegates
This program is delivered on a one to one basis via zoom.
You will receive resources and a full comprehensive for teaching resource file after the workshop.
There is a pre course assignment which consists of a 500 word essay in preparation for the session.
There is a follow up assignment but this is linked to preparing to teach your own class.
As a professional trainer and assessor you will receive quality information and resources as well as access to my online educator group.
This course is delivered over one day one to one 9.30 to 4.30
Certificate is issued upon completion.